Guideline for your brand and logo


I will create a guideline for your brand and logo





 Portfolio available here on Fiverr ---

About my services:


I have been a brand designer for over 14 years. I understand marketing and I comprehend target, POD and online strategy.

I listen carefully to what you stand for and translate it into a visual language to create brands that will stand out and make an impact.

What I can do for you:

If you already have a logo, and you only need a guideline, wonderful! This is the gig for you. But, if you don't have one yet, no problem! I can design it as well.

The process if you have a logo already:

After you complete my questionnaire, and submit your vector file of the logo I will create  your editable guideline (please request a sample before placing an order). 

The process if you DON'T have a logo already:

After you complete my questionnaire, I will create logo concepts, after approval of the logo I will create the guideline.

CLICK ON LINK AND GET MORE SERVICES LIKE THIS:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will design professional business logo with copyrights